Psychotherapy in San Francisco with Olivia Fae Stadler
Enrich your life with an embodied experience wrapped in loving support...
I warmly welcome you as you are, and hold a safe space to support your intention for growth and healing as your witness and companion. I welcome clients struggling with all issues, including the below areas of focus for therapy work.
I hold a somatic (body-based), integral, transpersonal frame for the work of therapy. This means that relief and healing can come from integrating mind with body and emotions, and expanding spiritual awareness. This holistic work can not only alleviate what is causing our pain, but also awaken our dormant potentials. We access our unique gifts, our higher awareness and develop our capacity for heart-centered lives that are a direct expression of our greatest self.
Areas of focus:
- Relationships (including non-monogamy, polyamory, open relationships)
- Sexuality (kink, BDSM, and queer friendly)
- Self-esteem and identity
- Stress and anxiety
- Alcohol and substance use
- Fears and phobias
- Obsessions, compulsions
- Grief and loss, lonliness
- Personal growth, identity, and spiritual exploration
- Somatic (body-based)
- Transpersonal (spiritual)
- Integral (holistic)
- Adult Attachment Repair Model (AARM)
- Subtle Energy Medicine
- Individuals (adults & adolescents)
- Couples and Families
Call for a complimentary brief consultation: 415-964-0892